Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Heart of the Home

Why is it, whenever we have a party, everyone ends up in the kitchen??

If that's the way it's gonna be, then let's make the kitchen spectacular!!

**************************************

Cabinets should look more like furniture...


No matchy-matchy in this room...



Color the room in a "happy" color...



Think "out-of-the-box" for appliances...



Let in a lot of light...


And don't forget about the kitchen sink!


Gotta love a farmhouse sink!

6 comments:

  1. What gorgeous kitchens! I love the blue and white one, it is stunning! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! I love how cozy they look,but they are also very classy!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. *le sigh* I love these kitchens! Every. Single. One of them! My fave, though, is the one with the green plate rack :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sink and cabinets in my storage shed that's almost exactly like that last one! Bought the set on Craig's List a couple of years ago, knowing that I'll have the perfect use for it soon.

    Your 'Lots of Light' kitchen example, with the turquoise cabinets, pendant lights, and beautiful view is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics! My fav is the turquoise kitchen! Maybe the next house... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin' going through your blog!!! So fun and such great pics!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites