Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pillows

My family thinks I have enough pillows . . .

One can never have enough pillows. Change the pillows, you change the look.

Pillow Ideas

I have always liked the "old world" look of needlepoint pillows


A little animal print adds a lot of style



Quilt pillows add a touch of nostalgia



Feed sack pillows are very trendy at this time



Chenille pillows add fun color and texture


Kilim pillows add an ethnic touch


Velvet pillows feel wonderful


Hooked pillows come in all kinds of whimsical prints



Backcloth pillows add a vintage feel



This is why I can never have enough, pillows can easily change the look of the room.


2 comments:

  1. I love pillows, too! My husband is a little bewildered @ my pillow fetish. Yours are great!

    By the way...I love your header. It makes me smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a pillow also.. adore the sack feed and the chenele. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites